Saturday, July 17, 2010

What is the most useless thing I did today ????

So, finally time for my first trip from college to city. In some ways today was a unique day, from waking up at 8'o clock to 10pm, I had no time to spare, the schedule was jam packed, but still I managed, Kudos !!! :p . The day started with the sinking thought of having 2 extra-classes. Hurried to get ready, and keeping in mind events to follow, took a bath, and had a sufficient quantity of breakfast in just 2 min., Kudos !!! :D again. Then reached the class 1 minute late, but luck was with me so survived there, got couple of bad news during classes (ya .. Quizzes ..... huh). Slept off or rather was caught between sleep by the teacher. And surprisingly caught attentive (by the students) in the last class of the day (Hints ... pindyck). As soon as, it ended, somehow the energy in me exploded, and before anybody in the class stood up to leave ,I was in the mess. Had food, and went to room waiting all the time for Gopi to call me for OIG project. Got a call at 2:55, left campus at 3:15 and reached the Suvarna Auto Ltd. by 4:00pm, asked the guard to take us to Mr.Sharma , he stumped us , asked which Sharma we have a lot of them here actually 4. Anyways , he guessed rightly , it was Mr. R.K.Sharma. We were kinda confused, like we were in some sort of jinx, what place this was. A factory floor, probably the last place a manager from IIM wants to work at. What happened to us, we were here to learn from people doing stuff, which by all standards, did not had anything creative about it. But soon we went through the workshop and saw a lot of things going on, which were simple , but were as important as if not more than complex things we learnt at IIML. A lot of GYAAN learnt and with this intellectual luggage we came back to hostel by 7:30, only to realize that I have missed my swimming time 7:00 . Another Kudos !!!! :) . So went to swimming and then came back and did work on Bhavishya assignment. Then had dinner, (I don't consider it worth to mention any details here) and then to OIG progress report session. And after that I am sitting in the library and writing this blog....... the most useless work I did today is almost complete now for your view.

No comments:

Post a Comment