Monday, July 12, 2010

Hell is on Fire

IIML, better known as HELL, and I swear I know why. The gruesome first 4 days actually went by much easier than my memory tells me now. It was kind of the situation where I pretty much had nothing to do , Only to sit still with a dumb face (I was lucky in the sense ..... that god has already made my face like that ;) ). The techniques which came handy were camouflaging and tongue twisting (yes ! its proven, that it can stop your laugh more quickly than a gun pointed on your head can). But now I don't have that advantage, in the real class everybody makes dumb faces, without even asking (another statement proved "There is an actor in everyone"). And it feels sad to have lost that edge of competitive advantage(as they call it here). Why didn't I think that earlier. Oh, I know, then I didn't had the time to think , I was just going on. The whole PLAN of getting in here and enjoying college life now seems a distant dream. The parties are cool and I really enjoy them, yes you guessed it, I am a party ANIMAL. The fact that you are forced to read this blog makes you one of my closest friends and that you should already have known.

What its like here , swimming is good ;) (yes its common timings thing ;)) and the classes are cozy (don't get wrong impressions, its the AC I am talking about :P). Oh yeah! the ratio 1:7 , which from the matribhumi standards in which I am accustomed in ,is good. Ok, no I am not approaching anybody. Why? Because I don't have the energy and patience to cope. Enough is enough , we have to leave this never ending gossip.

No comments:

Post a Comment