Monday, July 12, 2010

I aint no blogger

Blogging,..... huh where has this word come from , blabbing I suppose. Everybody now a days things himself as one. A kind of assertion that they can write and someday when a few people will agree to read what they are writing, they would come out into the world and shout ,"See there , people like what I have in my mind". As though anybody cares.
This brief introduction may have made you think, why in the God's name I am writing this.
Actually its kinda my life story I do things, like the Joker said "I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it!". With the same spirit and enthusiasm , I am starting my blog, lets see where it takes me. Oh ! hell with it! who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment